Our Richmond Dementia collection is a specialist range to support and meet the needs of people living with dementia.
The Richmond collection incorporates key design features to help minimise confusion, anxiety and distress and to help residents with dementia with their daily routine.
Like all our bedroom furniture, this range is designed to last and withstand the rigours of everyday use in a busy care home.
With a wide variety of cabinets and a selection of wood finishes available, you’ll be able to fit out your bedrooms to your style and budget.
Our Richmond range includes the following benefits:
- Strong, 15mm thick solid backs
- Easy access with 170 degree hinges
- Metal-sided drawer boxes with 15mm bases with a 25kg weight capacity
- Large scoop handles to drawers for easier access
- Door free wardrobe areas for clothing and memory box display
- Rear upstanding rail to all low level units to stop things falling and being lost behind
- All mirrors can be folded or closed where reflections cause distress
- A five-year structural guarantee
- Delivered fully assembled with removable delivery castors
- Accessories with comfort and security in mind
Made using only high quality materials incorporating traditional cabinet making techniques and containing contract fittings, you can be sure that your investment will stand the test of time in what can be a very demanding environment.