Specifically designed for residents living with dementia, this double door wardrobe has an open area with a rail and low-level shelf to display the next set of clothes and shoes to be worn.
This helps residents make sense of their surroundings and reach decisions independently.
The double doors each have large, prominent ‘D’ handles and 170o hinges for extra wide opening. This allows easy access and helps prevent accidental damage.
Browse the Richmond Range to see the full selection of specialist care home dementia furniture and accessories.
• Strong, 15mm thick solid backs
• Extra large, prominent ‘D’ handles for easy access
• 170 degree hinges for extra wide opening
• A five-year structural guarantee
• Delivered fully assembled with removable delivery castors