This 48” dressing table is designed specifically for use as care home contract furniture for residents living with dementia giving them the comfort, practicality and safety of a properly designed place to sit while they get ready.
The upstand at the back of the table helps prevent things from falling behind and being lost and the three drawers use large scoops rather than handles for easier access.
The folding wall mirror makes the perfect partner as it can be closed to help prevent the distress that can be caused by reflections.
Browse the Richmond Range to see the full selection of
Pairs perfectly with:
Dressing Table Stool
Folding Wall Mirror
TV Back Panel
• Strong, 15mm thick solid backs
• Metal-sided drawer boxes with 15mm bases with a 25kg weight capacity
• Large scoop handles for easy use
• A five-year structural guarantee
• Delivered fully assembled with removable delivery castors