Richmond Dementia Bedside with drawer and lockable door
Specially designed to be safe and easy to use for residents living with dementia, our locakable bedside unit provides your resident with practical and easy to access drawer storage, while the cupboard door can be locked for family members or carers to store things securely.
All drawer chests in this specialist range have large scoop handles and easy glide drawer runners to make them easier for people with dementia to use.
Browse the Richmond Collection for our full range of specialist dementia furniture and accessories.
• Strong, 15mm thick solid backs
• 170 degree hinges
• Metal-sided drawer boxes with 15mm bases with a 25kg weight capacity
• Large scoop handles for easy use
• A five-year structural guarantee
• Delivered fully assembled with removable delivery castors
|Height||Width||Depth||Seat Height||Seat Width||Seat Depth|