Strong bedroom furniture designed especially for safe and supportive challenging environments
When planning to refurbish a bedroom in a challenging environment, you’ll understandably be prioritising safety, security and durability. But you’ll also want to create a homely feel, so your patients or service users will feel safe, secure and supported too.
That’s where Carechair’s Portland Bedroom Range comes into its own:
- Strong – extra strong frames, doors, hinges and drawer boxes, fronts & runners
- Safe – drawer system can’t be removed without safety tools and is rated to 100Kg
- Secure – all doors and drawers are lockable and security screws are used throughout
- Protection – our anti-ligature wardrobes minimise ligature risks
- Durable – three hinge options to meet your needs and reduce damage from abuse
The range has been tested for strength and stability, maintaining BS4875 Parts 7 & 8 (2006) Test Level 5 certificates for severe contract furniture.